Back to Anime page

Comments

Food

Im glad your taking a break just remember it's not your fault it's that idiot's fault. Make sure to vent to your friends. and you have all the right NOT to forgive him. even tho others say to forgive him they haven't been through what you've been through

204 days ago   Reply   Report

~𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛~

I’m so sorry you feel this way... we’ll do our best to get rid of him- I hope you can feel better soon ❤️

205 days ago   Reply   Report

MinerMaster

The worst part to me is that I immediately knew who you had a problem with as soon as the vent started. Makes me think of how happy everyone would be if he just left

205 days ago   Reply   Report

Toes

It's not your fault, you deserve an Ice cream 🍦

205 days ago   Reply   Report

Karmic

eyoo i don’t know the full extent of what happened (and don’t need to be told, i can use context clues,) but here’s my tidbit:

he doesn’t deserve a second chance or your forgiveness if he hasn’t earned it. if someone makes you feel awful- even when they learn they were wrong, that doesn’t mean they didn’t do what they did. you’re important and have a right to happiness that he violated. you made an attempt and he refused to meet you halfway. so step away and don’t give him a second chance he didn’t earn.

here’s an internet cookie 🍪👋 because they personally make me feel better and i hope it helps you too

plz enjoy your break!! i hope you feel a bit better soon :)

206 days ago   Reply (2)   Report

.weeb.

I hope you feel better!💖💕😔

206 days ago   Reply   Report

.weeb.

Reply to Evil kenmaz's comment

No, they don't
there is no logical reason for them to be treated this way

206 days ago   Reply   Report

Dy1nG

I'm sorry that happend💖😔 don't give them a second chance, they don't deserve it.

206 days ago   Reply   Report

~Alen~

aww I'm sorry that you had to go though that, I know you said your but here's a hug💖✋😔
I hope it will help a little💕ヾ(•ω•`)o

206 days ago   Reply   Report

୨୧ nini ୨୧

aww, sorry to hear. you didn’t deserve to be disrespected like this! take all the time you need and hope you recover soon !! 💖💞

206 days ago   Reply   Report

Ninjagirl

I''m so sorry that this happened to you, guys suck. I was also having some bad thoughs to and I went to a bunch of therepy for it and I'm a lot better now. Also remember that we all love and adore you and you are an amazing person and artist.

206 days ago   Reply   Report

chixiia / moved

Reply to donald-rodick's comment

Leave 😍🥰

207 days ago   Reply   Report

❄🥕👍 Cursed Carrot 👌🥕❄ [Leader of 🥕 carrot club 🥕] [member of The Morse Code Club]

you should prolly take a break for a while, to try and recover. Then, when your ready, come back onto the app(if you want to) We will wait for as long as you need 😁

207 days ago   Reply   Report

kujo

im not good at these things but, i really suggest you to take a long break. Im so sorry this happened to you,

207 days ago   Reply   Report

Rachel Theacaire

Reply to Mike-rodick's comment

If she commits suicide, you would be the cause.

208 days ago   Reply   Report

「 Floor_carpet 」

Im so sorry this is happening to you,
and yes if you do need to vent some more to me or anyone it is encouraging for you to do it.
That man is truly sick and i have no clue why he is still trying to be on this app
And if this is still happening or on going please do take a big break from this app and all the bs on it,
and maybe try to add your friends on some other social media so you can atleast stay in contact

208 days ago   Reply   Report

🐏eggfucker123🐏

I've never been through this sorta thing so I don't really have an encouraging words and I'm sorry for that but I can offer my ears, if you need to vent my discord is in my bio no need to ask to add me. I know you don't really know me I don't know you either but that's my offer. I'm really really sorry that this happened to you

208 days ago   Reply   Report

chixiia / moved

i think taking a break would be good for you, if it doesnt help then, it pains me to say this, you might need to leave the app. [i'm not saying this as hate, i'm just trying to help]

208 days ago   Reply   Report