Back to Anime page

Comments

QueenBear (assistant of the idiots)

Ya u should and u do a great job and I hope that made your day

20 days ago   Reply   Report

NManimates

Sorry u have to put up with the toxicity hope if u come back it’s a better time for u than it is now cuz ur art is just so good

32 days ago   Reply   Report

πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ CatradoraIsCute (leader of the Catradora fan club) πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

Reply to zakiskurs.nogalinaja's comment

WTF!? Leaf is one of the best social media I've ever ran into and same for a bunch of others and you laugh at a comment saying that were retards for us missing Leaf? 1 it's not good when someone leaves unless the app is causing problem's and yes that's what's happening but we also don't know when they'll be back and that's the bad part which means that it's partly bad. 2 that's extremely rude like wtf? 3 people aren't retarded for missing someone, especially because retarded means that you're super disabled. 4 is that how you would want someone else to treat you? Imagine this: you say: "I'm leaving and no one knows when I'll be back." Random jerk says "everyone here is retarded for missing this rando" another random jerk says " lmao RANDOMJERK!" How would that make you feel if you saw that? Unless you're a sociopath you'd probably feel bad so how about you don't do that to other people. Just don't be another random jerk, be a nice person that people can actually like

37 days ago   Reply   Report

HaWkLeAf RebelCatt

Trey Parker created that evil little porky pile of shit for a seemingly bad but cleverly good reason... And that was and clearly still is so that all the real life little shits he based the character to resemble,. will stupidly put themselves on blast like ass-wipe did in his post downπŸ‘‡there... Oh and hey "Bruh" you spelled retards wrong🐷

38 days ago   Reply   Report

Reply to cartmanbruh's comment

WTF!? Dude this is why you are one of the few people I hate with a burning passion! Stop!

42 days ago   Reply   Report

πŸ’–β˜•οΈcinnamon-cocoaβ˜•οΈπŸ’–

Ok, take as long as you need. If u want to talk about it on Roblox I’m fawn_cat

45 days ago   Reply   Report

Finiz2wΓΈlfy

I shallsweep the toxins away! I just "WANT YOU BACK!"
BSB 1990 somthing

49 days ago   Reply   Report

~πš‚πšπšŠπš›~

Okay feel better Leaf 😊 hope to see you again in the future

52 days ago   Reply   Report