Back to Anime page

Comments

The tasmanian devil

Her hands is like horse foot lol๐Ÿ˜‚

20 days ago   Reply   Report

ItzJustMeSienna

It's so ๐Ÿ˜Žcool

22 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

ROBLOX GAMER GURL (RGG)

I follow you and art is always cute

23 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

Reply to ver.vilkool's comment

She just has bubble powers lol

33 days ago   Reply   Report

ver.vilkool

What is happening on the frame and who is it?????????

35 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

stegro

hello :) love your art

35 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

Tayyab, Henry stickman, F f...

โ–„โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–„โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘Bob 2
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–โ–€โ–ˆโ–€โ–Œโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–€โ–ˆโ–„โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–โ–ˆโ–„โ–ˆโ–Œโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–€โ–ˆโ–„โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–€โ–€โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–€โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–ˆโ–‘โ–€โ–€โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–Œโ–‘โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–โ–Œโ–€โ–€โ–€โ–‘โ–‘ This is Bob
โ–„โ–‘โ–โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–„โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–€โ–€ โ–‘โ–‘Bob is dum and stupid he has no brain
โ–€โ–ˆโ–Œโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–‘โ–€โ–ˆโ–€โ–‘โ–€ โ–‘โ–‘ Copy And Paste Him Everywhere
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–„โ–โ–Œโ–„โ–„โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘ So, He Can Take
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–€โ–ˆโ–‘โ–„โ–‘โ–‘ Over Any Social Media
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–โ–Œโ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–โ–„โ–‘โ–‘ ( spam him tho)
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–โ–€โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–โ–Œโ–‘โ–‘ also he is evil
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–„โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–ˆโ–ˆ

37 days ago   Reply   Report

Tayyab, Henry stickman, F f...

โ–„โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–„โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘Bob 2
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–โ–€โ–ˆโ–€โ–Œโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–€โ–ˆโ–„โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–โ–ˆโ–„โ–ˆโ–Œโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–€โ–ˆโ–„โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–€โ–€โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–€โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–ˆโ–‘โ–€โ–€โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–Œโ–‘โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–โ–Œโ–€โ–€โ–€โ–‘โ–‘ This is Bob
โ–€โ–ˆโ–Œโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–‘โ–€โ–ˆโ–€โ–‘โ–€ โ–‘โ–‘ Copy And Paste Him Everywhere
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–„โ–โ–Œโ–„โ–„โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘ So, He Can Take
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–€โ–ˆโ–‘โ–„โ–‘โ–‘ Over Any Social Media
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–โ–Œโ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–โ–„โ–‘โ–‘ ( spam him tho)
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–โ–€โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–โ–Œโ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–„โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–ˆโ–ˆ

38 days ago   Reply   Report

Tayyab, Henry stickman, F f...

โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–โ–€โ–ˆโ–€โ–Œโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–€โ–ˆโ–„โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–โ–ˆโ–„โ–ˆโ–Œโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–€โ–ˆโ–„โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–€โ–€โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–€โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–ˆโ–‘โ–€โ–€โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–Œโ–‘โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–โ–Œโ–€โ–€โ–€โ–‘โ–‘ This is Bob
โ–„โ–‘โ–โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–„โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–€โ–€ โ–‘โ–‘Bob is Stoopid he have no brain
โ–€โ–ˆโ–Œโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–‘โ–€โ–ˆโ–€โ–‘โ–€ โ–‘โ–‘ Copy And Paste Him Everywhere
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–„โ–โ–Œโ–„โ–„โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘ So, He Can Take
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–€โ–ˆโ–‘โ–„โ–‘โ–‘ Over Any Social Media
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–โ–Œโ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–โ–„โ–‘โ–‘ ( spam him tho)
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–โ–€โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–โ–Œโ–‘โ–‘

โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–€โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–ˆโ–‘โ–€โ–€โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–Œโ–‘โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–โ–Œโ–€โ–€โ–€โ–‘โ–‘ This is Bob
โ–„โ–‘โ–โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–„โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–€โ–€ โ–‘โ–‘Bob is Stoopid he have no brain
โ–€โ–ˆโ–Œโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–‘โ–€โ–ˆโ–€โ–‘โ–€ โ–‘โ–‘ Copy And Paste Him Everywhere
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–„โ–โ–Œโ–„โ–„โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘ So, He Can Take
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–€โ–ˆโ–‘โ–„โ–‘โ–‘ Over Any Social Media
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–โ–Œโ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–โ–„โ–‘โ–‘ ( spam him tho)
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–โ–€โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–โ–Œโ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–„โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–ˆโ–ˆ

51 days ago   Reply   Report

LeafeonGirlKitty ( Leader O...

Itโ€™s amazing ๐Ÿคฉ

51 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

LeafeonGirlKitty ( Leader O...

I want to be in the recommended page and I just joined so pls

51 days ago   Reply   Report

LeafeonGirlKitty ( Leader O...

Hey can you pls like and see my posts?

51 days ago   Reply   Report

Unicornsis

Why did you make this?

54 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

freeaccount

Gmail: freeaccount@gmail.come
Password: freee

56 days ago   Reply   Report

Jennie_cute girl

If u donโ€™t want me to follow you ok

57 days ago   Reply   Report

Jennie_cute girl

Pls can you follow me i follow you pls

58 days ago   Reply   Report

Animations great

Please can you follow me please

62 days ago   Reply   Report

Dark sky

Why her body baby and her head adult

65 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

Miraculous

Awww so cute!!

77 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

^o^Mochi bear^o^

Anyone here make ocโ€™s for people? CuAse Iโ€™m in need :,)

85 days ago   Reply   Report

Adcam (Molecule)

Let me guess, this is >ALWAYS< in you reccomended?

89 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

๐Ÿ’ญBOO๐Ÿ’ฌ

โ™ฅ๐Ÿ˜

91 days ago   Reply   Report

๐Ÿ’ญBOO๐Ÿ’ฌ

Your characters are so cute

91 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

Reply to LeafeonGirlKitty ( Leader O...'s comment

I just drew it in my own chibi style lol just a random sketch honestly ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

92 days ago   Reply   Report

Zim

Please follow me

94 days ago   Reply   Report

LeafeonGirlKitty ( Leader O...

The legs and hands and feet is what is making it weird! Actually itโ€™s everything thatโ€™s making it weird!

96 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

rRj_12 โญ•๏ธโž–โญ•๏ธ

Reply to ranbow friend Dollie Blue's comment

That's what a Poppy Playtime fan would say after having 20 IQ

126 days ago   Reply   Report

two names

No cute

128 days ago   Reply   Report

ranbow friend Dollie Blue

U are like bunzo the bunny

135 days ago   Reply (2)   Report

โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–€โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–ˆโ–‘โ–€โ–€โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–Œโ–‘โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–โ–Œโ–€โ–€โ–€โ–‘โ–‘ This is Bob
โ–„โ–‘โ–โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–„โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–€โ–€ โ–‘โ–‘Bob is Stoopid he have no brain
โ–€โ–ˆโ–Œโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–‘โ–€โ–ˆโ–€โ–‘โ–€ โ–‘โ–‘ Copy And Paste Him Everywhere
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–„โ–โ–Œโ–„โ–„โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘ So, He Can Take
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–€โ–ˆโ–‘โ–„โ–‘โ–‘ Over Any Social Media
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–โ–Œโ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–โ–„โ–‘โ–‘ ( spam him tho)
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–โ–€โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–โ–Œโ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–„โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–„ โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–โ–€โ–ˆโ–€โ–Œโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–€โ–ˆโ–„โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–โ–ˆโ–„โ–ˆโ–Œโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–€โ–ˆโ–„โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–€โ–€โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–€โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–ˆโ–‘โ–€โ–€โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–Œโ–‘โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–โ–Œโ–€โ–€โ–€โ–‘โ–‘ This is Bob
โ–„โ–‘โ–โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–„โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–€โ–€ โ–‘โ–‘Bob is Stoopid he have no brain
โ–€โ–ˆโ–Œโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–‘โ–€โ–ˆโ–€โ–‘โ–€ โ–‘โ–‘ Copy And Paste Him Everywhere
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–„โ–โ–Œโ–„โ–„โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘ So, He Can Take
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–€โ–ˆโ–‘โ–„โ–‘โ–‘ Over Any Social Media
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–โ–Œโ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–โ–„โ–‘โ–‘ ( spam him tho)
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–โ–€โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–โ–Œโ–‘โ–‘

โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–€โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–ˆโ–‘โ–€โ–€โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–Œโ–‘โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–โ–Œโ–€โ–€โ–€โ–‘โ–‘ This is Bob
โ–„โ–‘โ–โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–„โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–€โ–€ โ–‘โ–‘Bob is Stoopid he have no brain
โ–€โ–ˆโ–Œโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–‘โ–€โ–ˆโ–€โ–‘โ–€ โ–‘โ–‘ Copy And Paste Him Everywhere
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–„โ–โ–Œโ–„โ–„โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘ So, He Can Take
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–€โ–ˆโ–‘โ–„โ–‘โ–‘ Over Any Social Media
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–โ–Œโ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–โ–„โ–‘โ–‘ ( spam him tho)
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–โ–€โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–โ–Œโ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–„โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–„

145 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

Komorus

Reply to Komorus's comment

check my power

152 days ago   Reply   Report

Gabriel J Mineor (Iโ€™m back!)

Reply to Jiannamations (Founder of C...'s comment

Ok I will spam him on my channel Brain Power Is Game Power

162 days ago   Reply   Report

Reply to Komorus's comment

Lol she has way more powers than just this ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

162 days ago   Reply   Report

Komorus

cringe i have better powers

163 days ago   Reply (3)   Report

Jiannamations (Founder of C...

โ–‘โ–„โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–„โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–โ–€โ–ˆโ–€โ–Œโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–€โ–ˆโ–„โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–โ–ˆโ–„โ–ˆโ–Œโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–€โ–ˆโ–„โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–€โ–€โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–€โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–ˆโ–‘โ–€โ–€โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–Œโ–‘โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–โ–Œโ–€โ–€โ–€โ–‘โ–‘ This is Bob
โ–„โ–‘โ–โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–„โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–€โ–€ โ–‘โ–‘Bob is Stoopid he have no brain
โ–€โ–ˆโ–Œโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–‘โ–€โ–ˆโ–€โ–‘โ–€ โ–‘โ–‘ Copy And Paste Him Everywhere
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–„โ–โ–Œโ–„โ–„โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘ So, He Can Take
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–€โ–ˆโ–‘โ–„โ–‘โ–‘ Over Any Social Media
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–โ–Œโ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–โ–„โ–‘โ–‘ ( spam him tho)
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–โ–€โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–โ–Œโ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–„โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–„

166 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

Pup (leader of the, a-m-cra...

HOW DO PEOPLE ONLY DO THIS w/ FOUR FRAMES?!?!

166 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

gyago168

Ai q diliรงa

187 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

That_newbie

Reddit noises intensified

188 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

marsplays21

the world record biggest head ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†

191 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

Reply to Xander's comment

Aaaawww hiiiii ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿฝ And thank you so much ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ

216 days ago   Reply   Report

Xander

Hello again zee bee, I used to draw and post on this a bunch and then I left but I'm back (( I changed my user cuz I didn't know what the old password and stuff was )) BTW love your art

218 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

Kxingu

big head

218 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

Reply to dreamsexual 4 life's comment

no it's not dream stan

221 days ago   Reply   Report

NightBoi

Reply to dreamsexual 4 life's comment

Iโ€™m convinced that you are either a bot or very obsessive of this and trying to force your opinion on other people

221 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ชIreland ball (leader of t...

I'm not joking but as soon as I seen that I left a like and follow

222 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

Jenny (gengys sis) (๐Ÿ”ตmember...

Hewo
Iโ€™m new to this sooo I have a vid for pepole to see

229 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

Reply to ASMR Girl's comment

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Šโ˜บ๏ธ

237 days ago   Reply   Report

ASMR Girl

ะฒะฐัƒ ั‚ะฐะบ ะบั€ัƒั‚ะพ

237 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

Suma

261 days ago   Reply   Report

Reply to Slimey German's comment

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

268 days ago   Reply   Report

Slimey German

SHJFGDJRKKRITKSBQGJDBCJRLPALWLHD FUCKING ADORABLE ASF!!!!!!

268 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

Cooking

Reply to Mr-ghost 's comment

Youโ€™re playing with fire lmao.
People with big followings usually have defensive fanbases (Hopefully for the good) and if you keep going on like this, your account will lose all recognition it may have had before.

Keep that in mind, if you donโ€™t like something, ignore it.
Take a learning lesson from your own actions, and my words.

276 days ago   Reply   Report

omg that song is mwah-
This reminds me of it

285 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

Reply to Timtam60.mp5's comment

287 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

Timtam60.mp5

Cool draws keep up the work

287 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

๐Ÿ’™Zee Bee๐Ÿ’œ @onelayergirl

Reply to Worst drawing person's comment

Itโ€™s my chibi style ๐Ÿ˜‚

291 days ago   Reply   Report

Reply to tatumbaim95's comment

I just made something move differently on each frame โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ’–

293 days ago   Reply   Report

tatumbaim95

How did you make it so good with so little frames?!

294 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

o-o

Reply to ๐Ÿ’™Zee Bee๐Ÿ’œ @onelayergirl's comment

Sure itโ€™s sorta smooth but the others are black and white and take many frames to complete it, but if you want then I could go pester some other ones? ๐Ÿคจ

294 days ago   Reply   Report

Reply to o-o's comment

I mean to each their own I suppose? ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ My animation is smooth though and there are other animations on Recommended that are black/white scribbles pretty much soooo not sure why Iโ€™m the only one being targeted ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿค” but hey the creator of the app liked it enough to put it there and I appreciate that. โ˜บ๏ธ If you have a problem with HIS decision, then take it up with HIM. Not me ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿฅฑ Iโ€™m simply an artist making art here. Even if this was a quickly doodled animation of mine I still love it ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝโœจ And all my animations on my page are unique in their own way so yea maybe thatโ€™s why the app creator put me on there. So others can find the rest of my work. ๐Ÿ˜Š

295 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

o-o

Reply to ๐Ÿ’™Zee Bee๐Ÿ’œ @onelayergirl's comment

First, I have looked at the old recommended lists and itโ€™s because either the animations were smooth or also that back then everyone was mid-improving, second, I donโ€™t choose who is on the recommended list either, although if I owned the app I would make readjustments, third, there isnโ€™t really a whole point to the hate I just followed in the others foot steps that were bold enough to start their opinion and some of the rest of us follow on, and really if you realize it we have some guts having everyone else turn on us you know? We are obviously outnumbered but we still go on,

295 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

Reply to o-o's comment

I mean have you looked in all of the recommended? ๐Ÿ‘€Because there are stick figure animations in there too from way back when ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ And itโ€™s not like Iโ€™m the one who chose this to be on the Recommended list. Personally I have other pieces way better than this one that deserved it. But yea whatโ€™s the point of the hate? I donโ€™t decide what goes on here lol the creator of the app does ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

295 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

o-o

Reply to OrangeBoi's comment

Not to be rude and no offense but judging by ZeeBees responses it will be to offense but uh, I gotta agree that this doesnโ€™t really, how do I put this nicely.. eh screw it, it doesnโ€™t deserve to be in the recommended list, sure hit me with the ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘ whatevs, itโ€™s my opinion and a few others agree too

295 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

protogen_1234 second account

Reply to OrangeBoi's comment

bruh you cant be talking she draws better then you! even has a website better then you so shush with the hate.

296 days ago   Reply   Report

Reply to OrangeBoi's comment

Lol ok and no one asked ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ Also this isnโ€™t the only black/white animation that made it into recommended ๐Ÿฅด

300 days ago   Reply   Report

OrangeBoi

No colors I hate it 0/10๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿป

300 days ago   Reply (3)   Report

Reply to TheEpicBeholder123's comment

Yep thatโ€™s my chibi style ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

312 days ago   Reply   Report

TheEpicBeholder123

Big ol head ๐Ÿคฃ

312 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

ส1แด‡

Omggg so cute ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ!

313 days ago   Reply   Report

Reply to Lyah's comment

Lol whatโ€™s that? ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜‚

314 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

Lyah

Did you do dork diaries ๐Ÿคฃ

314 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

oliver.perez

Reply to ๐Ÿ’™Zee Bee๐Ÿ’œ @onelayergirl's comment

I said oh you caught me hangin out with my home boy

314 days ago   Reply   Report

Reply to oliver.perez's comment

Aaawww hiiii ๐Ÿฅบ I donโ€™t really remember though ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜…

314 days ago   Reply (3)   Report

oliver.perez

Hi idk if you remember me zeebee but Iโ€™m am olifartabads alt because my tablet got a virus and stopped working and I forgot my login so I had to make a new acc

314 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

Reply to ^% faddedโ€™moon%^'s comment

Lol exactly ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ what part of that donโ€™t people get? ๐Ÿ’€

315 days ago   Reply   Report

^% faddedโ€™moon%^

Reply to stayin alive 's comment

Dude you could be nicer also โ€œnO oFfEnSeโ€ brings offense ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‹

315 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

Reply to Qoobloob 's comment

I knowwww lol 9 times out of 10 if someone says that it will be ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ but dude couldnโ€™t even spell โ€œoffenseโ€ or โ€œrecommendedโ€ right ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’€

322 days ago   Reply   Report

Qoobloob

Reply to ๐Ÿ’™Zee Bee๐Ÿ’œ @onelayergirl's comment

Yo he said no offense ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

322 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

Reply to TWOS4569's comment

322 days ago   Reply   Report

TWOS4569

It's so cute ngl

322 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

Recomended animes

324 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

Recomended !

324 days ago   Reply   Report

โ™กThe Extra Terrestrial Boba...

Reply to Riley Jay!'s comment

Thatโ€™s was dramatic ๐Ÿ˜ป

325 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

Reply to Riley Jay!'s comment

Lol donโ€™t mind them. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ Just a hater being a hater ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ Doesn't affect me though because I thoroughly enjoy all my art and animations ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’–

325 days ago   Reply   Report

Reply to stayin alive 's comment

Welp lol itโ€™s not like Iโ€™m the one who put it on there, Karen ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ obviously someone thought it did deserve to be on there though ๐Ÿฅด

325 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

Riley Jay!

Reply to stayin alive 's comment

Gets gun) (and shoots stayin)

325 days ago   Reply (2)   Report

stayin alive

no ofense but this does not deserve to be on recomended

325 days ago   Reply (4)   Report

Reply to Sticky offical 2's comment

She has various bubble powers, including explosive ones,?glass ones, and rubber ones. But some are pretty harmless like this one here lol Itโ€™s still a power because the bubble was formed by her ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝโœจ

325 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

Sticky offical 2

First thing that wasn't a power tho and second thing that she's just popping a bubble ๐Ÿ˜‚

325 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

Reply to Riley Jay!'s comment

Lol sheโ€™s not ๐Ÿ˜‚ itโ€™s just a chibi style ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š

326 days ago   Reply   Report

Riley Jay!

She looks like a 3 year old child in this animatoin

326 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

Reply to ~โ€ขยฐMochiYochiSoCuteยฐโ€ข~'s comment

Lol yea I canโ€™t believe this of all things made it on there ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜…

326 days ago   Reply   Report

Reply to ๐ŸŒˆ's comment

Aaawww thank you ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ I honestly donโ€™t even know how this one ended up on recommended and I have better animations than this on my page ๐Ÿ˜…

326 days ago   Reply   Report

๐ŸŒˆ

HOW FOES THIS HAVE 8 LIKES! I have seen your posts get small amounts of likes when they should have at leastโ€ฆ. 1000

326 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

Reply to H 's comment

327 days ago   Reply   Report

Reply to โšกSuper ร‰clairโ„ขโšก's comment

Lol yea I donโ€™t know why this ended up in there ๐Ÿ’€ I have way better animations than this ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ

327 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

โšกSuper ร‰clairโ„ขโšก

It's recommended?
While there are only 8 likes
THAT'S CRAZY

327 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

Can you check my realistic draw?

327 days ago   Reply   Report

327 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

(\_/)

Cute :0

327 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

Useless Idiot [AlexuRaizo]

Reply to ๐Ÿ’™Zee Bee๐Ÿ’œ @onelayergirl's comment

Its just something i randomly brought up, dont worry about it xD

328 days ago   Reply   Report

Reply to Useless Idiot [AlexuRaizo]'s comment

I donโ€™t even watch the show ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…

328 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

Useless Idiot [AlexuRaizo]

Hold on.. bubbles = caeser zeppili = jojo
ITS A JOJO REFERANCEEEEE WRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

328 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

๐Ÿ’™Zee Bee๐Ÿ’œ @onelayergirl

Reply to tu amiga sky :D's comment

328 days ago   Reply   Report

Reply to Yuki's comment

Omg ๐Ÿคฃ They never were ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’€

328 days ago   Reply   Report

Zozo

Awesome awwww cute ร“wร’ ๐Ÿ’–โœจ

328 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

tu amiga sky :D

aaaaw cute :D

328 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

Yuki

at least it no longer seems that bubbles are coming out of her tits xd

328 days ago   Reply (1)   Report