Back to Anime page

Comments

โ™ก๐šƒ๐šœ๐šž๐š”๐š’โ™ก

Reply to ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ„๐Ÿธ StrawberryFroqqy ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ“'s comment

Iโ€™m very sorry about this ใ€‚ใƒปยฐยฐใƒป(๏ผž_๏ผœ)ใƒปยฐ my sister is going to have a good talking to (^_^) ever since I noticed she was getting all these โ€œideasโ€ from you, Iโ€™ve been trying to change my oc completely. Again, Iโ€™m very sorry about her.

120 days ago   Reply   Report

๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ„๐Ÿธ StrawberryFroqqy ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ“

Reply to โ™ก๐šƒ๐šœ๐šž๐š”๐š’โ™ก's comment

Yeah, it's... VERY similar. Another thing people always say is they saw it on google as well. Even then, you should still mention where you got the inspiration from because that's still copying. If your "younger sister" is going to get you in trouble by asking you to add stuff, maybe ask her where she's getting the ideas from, just say no, or tell her to make her own oc/ account.

It doesn't make sense and seems all too convenient to say you got it off google or your sister told you to add stuff. Just change it and don't make excuses. It only looks worse for you ฮฃ(=ยฐฯ‰ยฐ=;ใƒŽ)ใƒŽ

120 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

โ™ก๐šƒ๐šœ๐šž๐š”๐š’โ™ก

Reply to ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ„๐Ÿธ StrawberryFroqqy ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ“'s comment

Also I made a post talking about my sister changing things in my account and copying others. Sorry, I made a post and in the comments i talked about it*

120 days ago   Reply   Report

โ™ก๐šƒ๐šœ๐šž๐š”๐š’โ™ก

Reply to ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ„๐Ÿธ StrawberryFroqqy ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ“'s comment

I'm very sorry it's so similar, but it was inspired by something I saw on google. I'm doing an oc redesign anyway, and my younger sister has been going crazy about some people and asking me to add things to my oc that are similar to other peoples ocs. I never really look at your posts much actually, and i've been trying talk to her about this after I noticed she was giving me ideas from other people ocs. I'm very sorry about this. DX also about me following you, this is a shared account w/ my sis, she follows people other than my followers -_-

120 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

๐Ÿ“HeyItsJazzy ๐Ÿ“

Reply to โ™ก๐šƒ๐šœ๐šž๐š”๐š’โ™ก's comment

It sounds like you're trying to convince yourself more than anything, no one had/should have a problem with what this post is saying other than people it's targeted at, by the looks of your account it sounds like you're only getting defensive because it " so happens " to be very similar to your lil situation.

125 days ago   Reply   Report

๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ„๐Ÿธ StrawberryFroqqy ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ“

Reply to โ™ก๐šƒ๐šœ๐šž๐š”๐š’โ™ก's comment

Your post named "Practicing and messing with my new oc" and "OC redesign | No colour" also shares many similarities to my redesign. The paws with hearts, yellow in the ears, pink hair, heart ahoge on top of the hair and color palette, off shoulder top/ split on the bottom look, the pattern on the bottom that looks like butterflies, the waist belt, the hair, the paws on the feet, how there's a neck accessory and a halter top.

My point is, when there are that many coincidences, these people follow me, they're also named Mochi, AND they have been called out but still seem to copy, I don't believe it's an accident or you just "magically" had a similar design. Furthermore, you had the same name as Mxchi and had to change it and deleted the post where Donut commented about it.

125 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ„๐Ÿธ StrawberryFroqqy ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ“

Reply to โ™ก๐šƒ๐šœ๐šž๐š”๐š’โ™ก's comment

I know, which is why I specifically say "I donโ€™t own the pink hair and cat ear combo. That and the hair style seem to be a popular trend, but what I do own is my design and that includes everything else.

The outfit, the yellow in the ears, the paws attached to the outfit with hearts, the split design with butterflies, the color scheme (Pink, yellow, blue, purple), the purple and blue eyes with a white heart, the garter and stocking combo.

Again, Iโ€™m not saying no one else can do those, not at all. Iโ€™m saying you canโ€™t do all of those and say you didnโ€™t copy when the OCs look very similar to the point that it looks like fan art and you also know/ follow me. It just isnโ€™t a coincidence at that point แƒš(๏ฝก-๏น-๏ฝก แƒš)"

125 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

โ™ก๐šƒ๐šœ๐šž๐š”๐š’โ™ก

Yourโ€™re not the only one with a heart ahoge- see it can also be inspired by the one in Gacha life like me, but not ALWAYS copied by you, just to let you know. (เน‘โ•นฯ‰โ•นเน‘ )

125 days ago   Reply (3)   Report

๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ„๐Ÿธ StrawberryFroqqy ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ“

Reply to Nikomimi San's comment

I understand, but please don't use the Mocha account to comment on my page ^^ Also, don't misinterpret what I'm saying about people copying. I mean specific aspects of my outfit or design choices people make show they are copying like the hair color, ears, heart ahoge, AND the yellow in the ears as well as the same ear style as in how it's drawn. It's not just the hair color, ears, and ahoge.

141 days ago   Reply   Report

Nikomimi San

Reply to โ™กThe Extra Terrestrial BobaTeaโ™ก's comment

You must be talking about Kashi? Yeah she's inspired and I'm pretty sure there are millions of cat girls with heart hair ahoges..... 0-o

141 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

Nikomimi San

Reply to ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ„๐Ÿธ StrawberryFroqqy ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ“'s comment

I basicly use that account because on a different device I have it logged in, heh heh

141 days ago   Reply   Report

Twixy

Trop jolie !๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™Œ

142 days ago   Reply   Report

๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ„๐Ÿธ StrawberryFroqqy ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ“

Reply to โ™กThe Extra Terrestrial BobaTeaโ™ก's comment

Haha, that's an old account. I don't know why the user used it to comment, but it seems that the account only gets used when they want to avoid confrontation or something >< Please don't mind them. I hope they've changed by now and seeing their new OC on their new account, I believe they may have.

143 days ago   Reply (3)   Report

-Donut-๐ŸŒธ

Reply to โ™กThe Extra Terrestrial BobaTeaโ™ก's comment

Whatโ€™s the account called then?

143 days ago   Reply   Report

-Donut-๐ŸŒธ

Reply to Jail monkey ๐Ÿ™Š 's comment

That isnโ€™t needed, people copy others sometimes to practice and get the hang of something they probably enjoy of the OC they copied they can later progress into an original concept. Yes you can copy for practices, we need to be patient. If they are still copying consistently then we confront.

143 days ago   Reply   Report

โ™กThe Extra Terrestrial BobaTeaโ™ก

On that person named ๐Ÿ’MochaCherryCake๐Ÿ’ account they made a new OC with the literal same exact ears and heart hair ahoge as yours- like same base, they clearly went to your page and copied it-

144 days ago   Reply (3)   Report

๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ„๐Ÿธ StrawberryFroqqy ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ“

Reply to Tobe 's comment

Sure, if you want to ใƒพ(เน‘โ•นโ—กโ•น)๏พ‰"

144 days ago   Reply   Report

Tobe

i can make a 3d model of u???

144 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

Jeremy

It depends if they credit you or not, but, if, if you should come upon one that has made your character their oc....then....
*Exterminate them*

146 days ago   Reply   Report

Lixsiix

Hello! I am a new fan your a very good artist ๐Ÿ˜Š

146 days ago   Reply   Report

H

you're linearts are clean(โ•ฏโ–ฝโ•ฐ )

147 days ago   Reply   Report

Stupid animations

Wow your drawings and animations make mine look like trash.

147 days ago   Reply   Report

Jail monkey ๐Ÿ™Š

I feel like anyone who
Does copy should be punished
Bc thatโ€™s just kinda rude ๐Ÿ™ƒ

147 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

Miana [โœ”]

I will report ur comments if i can :v

147 days ago   Reply   Report

Miana [โœ”]

Bru i report you again XD

147 days ago   Reply   Report

๐Ÿ’ฃ_๐™ฝ๐š˜._๐Ÿ†ƒิ‹แƒง_๐Ÿ‘ฟ

Your done in this app, you shall be correct people, you are the MEAN people in the world, go die, just tell your mom, idc i'm young,

147 days ago   Reply   Report

Miana [โœ”]

Yes you are :v now leave anime maker or ill tell the creator of this app

147 days ago   Reply   Report

Miana [โœ”]

I bet ur 5 yrs old

147 days ago   Reply   Report

Miana [โœ”]

Stfu bxxch

147 days ago   Reply   Report

Hamster-water >:3 (leader of le chez group)

MOCHI SHES ROASTING YOU OH NOOOOO

147 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

Renรฉ

Reply to ๐Ÿ’MochaCherryCake๐Ÿ’'s comment

They also said not all pink haired nekos are copied from her

148 days ago   Reply   Report

๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ„๐Ÿธ StrawberryFroqqy ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ“

Reply to ๐Ÿ’MochaCherryCake๐Ÿ’'s comment

I know, which is why I state specifically that "I donโ€™t own the pink hair and cat ear combo. That and the hair style seem to be a popular trend, but what I do own is my design and that includes everything else. The outfit, the yellow in the ears, the paws attached to the outfit with hearts, the split design with butterflies, the color scheme (Pink, yellow, blue, purple), the purple and blue eyes with a white heart, the garter and stocking combo"

When you see the same outfit with small changes, the same hair color and ear style, eye color with hearts, the name Mochi and they're following me, and the overall same design with teeny tiny changes, it's not a coincidence, especially after seeing how they can draw their own OC designs but choose not to.

Also, please don't use the Mocha account to comment on my page >< I don't really want it associated with me after all that's happened.

148 days ago   Reply   Report

๐Ÿ’MochaCherryCake๐Ÿ’

I guess if you see a furry OC with pink hair and a heart ahoge it doesn't necessarily mean they copied your OC, there are billions of people in this world who I'm sure had the same idea as you. This isn't meant to be a hate comment or anything, I just felt like it needed to be said out there.

148 days ago   Reply (3)   Report

๐Ÿ“HeyItsJazzy ๐Ÿ“

It's really crazy and yeah, most of them are kids but it's still annoying (โ€ข โ–ฝ โ€ข;) especially when you have made posts educating people and you've brought it to people's attention that you don't appreciate it. Just because it's kids doesn't make it right or acceptable and surely isn't more important than what you're feeling. I'm sorry you're going through this/have went through this for so long. It's frustrating even for me and it's not even my design. (โ•ฌโ˜‰ะดโŠ™)
#DontCopyFroqqy'sSwag

148 days ago   Reply   Report

MinerMaster

I feel like anyone copying an OC is probably too young or immature to understand what they've done wrong or be disciplined about it

148 days ago   Reply   Report

โ™ก{{PaฬธnฬธicKฬธeฬธyy}} โ™ก

Gosh mochi sorry u have to go through all of that. Ik ive seen those ppl around who claim to try not to copying u when its obviously ripped off from u. Must be so irritating to you cuz ik it sure as hell bothers me to see ppl copy u. See like ppl gotta learn the difference between โ€œinspirationโ€ and flat out stealing multiple traits of a design and calling it their own.. so dumb. Also i never got the whole โ€œgratefulโ€ thing that someone is copying u? Makes no sense.. arugh
Let me know too if i ever accidentally copy u in any way. I do take inspiration but id never want to steal something from urs and call it my own </3
Also have fun โค๏ธ

148 days ago   Reply   Report

-Donut-๐ŸŒธ

Ok I understand. Most people take inspiration off your OC since well your one of the popular artists or they donโ€™t know how to create an OC.

148 days ago   Reply   Report

Zozo

Can you draw me

149 days ago   Reply   Report

Church of satan

I hate it when people deliberately copy another person's oc using literally every detail of one's oc and using it as theirs

149 days ago   Reply   Report

๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ„๐Ÿธ StrawberryFroqqy ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ“

Reply to Renรฉ's comment

Yeah, I made a Classroom post about it a while ago, but it happens a lot still. I'll still be patient and try to help, but it's kind of hard when they're young and don't really understand why it's upsetting ><

149 days ago   Reply   Report

Renรฉ

Reply to ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ„๐Ÿธ StrawberryFroqqy ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ“'s comment

I think some just doesnโ€™t get the difference between โ€˜inspoโ€™ and โ€˜copyโ€™

149 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

Renรฉ

The face when she showed her outfit tho-

149 days ago   Reply   Report

๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ„๐Ÿธ StrawberryFroqqy ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ“

Reply to Renรฉ's comment

Yes, or when others say it doesn't look similar T^T I mean, they're not going to look 100% the same, but if there's more than 5 traits that are similar that doing include basic things like skin color, age, or gender, then it's kind of obviously a copy.

Even I admit my OC looks similar to another that I've seen a youtuber have (Pink Hair, Cat ears, and Hairstyle), but after, I've changed her outfit a lot and multiple times to differentiate. I also try to help them come up with an OC, so it's kind of hard to believe that it's a "coincidence"

149 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

Renรฉ

Iโ€™m going to make you a pfp :p

149 days ago   Reply   Report

Renรฉ

And the thing is when people like that apologize others say
โ€œOh itโ€™s okay!!โ€
Like you didnโ€™t even get copied wha-

149 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

stopmochirushmoomcopiers

please check out my post! needs to be brought to attention

149 days ago   Reply   Report

๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ„๐Ÿธ StrawberryFroqqy ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ“

Reply to ~โ€ขยฐMochiYochiSoCuteยฐโ€ข~'s comment

No, another test I do is look at fanart made for these people and see if I'd think it was for me. Usually, I can tell our OCs apart.

149 days ago   Reply   Report

๐ŸฑAqisis XD๐ŸŒธ : BE BACK FOR A 5 MONTH GUYS YAAAAY :D

awh why are all ur drawings are so bootiful "-"

149 days ago   Reply   Report

๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ„๐Ÿธ StrawberryFroqqy ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ“

Reply to ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ตยฐ๐““๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ต โ˜ฆ๏ธŽ's comment

Thank you! I usually try to reach out and give them an OC design, too, but 9/10, they abandon it and go back to copying. I don't know if they even realize the "changes" they make are just changes that look more similar to my OC (โ–€ฬฟฤนฬฏโ–€ฬฟ ฬฟ) I'll try to have fun! It's a lot of farming, though

149 days ago   Reply   Report

๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ตยฐ๐““๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ต โ˜ฆ๏ธŽ

Iโ€™ve been seeing them around too and sometimes it would just be โ€œthis is my new lookโ€ type thing but I honestly think it looks exactly like yours half the time when I see em ๐Ÿคจ and hv fun on Genshin lol

149 days ago   Reply (1)   Report