Comments

☄ GalacticTeacup ☄

Dare two

Cute :3 and it's okay :V

725 days ago   Reply   Report

??????

Emma: Hello... why are you worried-?

727 days ago   Reply   Report

??????

N o. w o r r i e s. FRIEND. a l l. w i l l. b e. a n s w e r e d. i n. t i m e.... =D

727 days ago   Reply   Report

??????

W H Y H E L L O =)

727 days ago   Reply   Report

Pizza bird thing...?

Pizza bird thing: *dying pizza noises*

728 days ago   Reply   Report

☄ GalacticTeacup ☄

comment a animal/insect or whatever

I now wanna draw a Pineapple pizza as a bird now ;-;

728 days ago   Reply   Report

POKEMANZ RP

Leia: *she enters an open, grassy area* "Poipole, where are ya-?" *suddenly, a strange floating pokemon appeared, nuzzling her* PoiPole: "Big sis, thanks earlier for hiding me from those Snatchers!" *the poipole said happily, floating around her excitedly* Leia: "Well yeah, I made a promise about sticking together and protecting each other, remeber little bro" Poipole: *The pokemon smiled at the memory* "Yep, I remeber... Oh yeah, wanna see my newest drawing in our tree fort!" Leia: "Sure, let's go!" *the two pokemon ran to a tree fort that was hidden in the tree tops away from Pokemon Snatchers and Team R, Poipole starts showing his adopted big sister his art, looking happy as he did*

728 days ago   Reply   Report

POKEMANZ RP

Leia: *her ears perk up and she turns towards a bush, it had what sounded like another pokemon calling her* "oh, my friend's calling, bye!" *she said, waving and running through the bush and towards the caliing pokemon*

728 days ago   Reply   Report

POKEMANZ RP

Leia is talking about the Oblivia region ;-;//

728 days ago   Reply   Report

POKEMANZ RP

Leia: "us pokemon have certain human tribes and organizations that we hate since they hunt, catch, or destroy our villages that are close to the ruins... mostly Pokemon Snatchers and Team Rocket grunts"

728 days ago   Reply   Report

POKEMANZ RP

Leia: *after stopping her over bowing and apologies, she nodded* "I can kinda understand that... my mom acted that way when my father 'disappeared' during a village war in my home region of Oblivia..."

728 days ago   Reply   Report

POKEMANZ RP

Leia: *the young eevee suddenly started bowing and saying apologies, since she grew up in a somewhat manner strict family she felt as if she broke a manner when she helped pick up flowers of a deceased Pokemon that didn't like people touches their flowers*

728 days ago   Reply   Report

POKEMANZ RP

Leia: "oh, I'll help" *said the young glasses wearing eevee, picking up the fallen flowers and putting them back in the basket*

728 days ago   Reply   Report

POKEMANZ RP

Leia: *she noticed that someone gave her back her fallen glasses, she put the purple wide framed glasses on her face, letting her see again* "Thanks you!" *she said, the young eevee said to the Deerling cheerfully*

728 days ago   Reply   Report

POKEMANZ RP

Leia: *the young eevee starts blindly sniffs around for the purple glasses*

728 days ago   Reply   Report