User icon s 414981 1639089738
  ☯︎︎♡︎ 𝔸𝕞𝕒𝕫𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔽𝕠𝕩 ♡☯︎︎

German Empire

Aww, I'm so sorry.. I wouldn't have done the dare if I have known...

362 days ago   Reply (1)
User icon s 414981 1639089738
  ☯︎︎♡︎ 𝔸𝕞𝕒𝕫𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔽𝕠𝕩 ♡☯︎︎

TAKE ME TO MY DOG

BOI your FUCKING BIO SAYS "9+ but only for 9+ kids that know about sex. shut up if u tell me to take that off." YOU PROB DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT SEX IS YOURSELF SMALL DUDE!! And NO!! I'm not going to shut up when I say, "Take that shit off your bio!" You'll understand when you get banned.

364 days ago   Reply
User icon s 414981 1639089738
  ☯︎︎♡︎ 𝔸𝕞𝕒𝕫𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔽𝕠𝕩 ♡☯︎︎

MMMMM!!!!

😍 The girl reading this is kind and I'm proud of her.😘 Now, you're on the clock.❤ In 9 minutes something will make you happy.🎁 Please share this with 15 girls you love.🌹 Remember,only for girls. If I don't get this back I'm obviously not a close friend.💙Now, I have a game for you, it's been played since 1977.💋 Once you read this, you have to send it to 15 people.🌺 Your next 5 days will be like this:🍎 Day 1 - you will wake up to the biggest shock of your life.🍇 Day 2 - you will cross paths with an old friend you have missed.🍓 Day 3 - you will find yourself with a lot of money.🍏 Day 4 - your day will be perfect.🍉Day 5 - the person u like the most in your life will spend lots of time with you.🍅 If you don't forward this, your next 5 days will be the exact opposite.♣️ Don't break this.♠️ Send it to 15 friends in 10 minutes.💝It's not that hard. Whoever sent this to you must care about you.💥 Sent to good friends and family No group chats ; just copy paste....😝💗

365 days ago   Reply (1)
User icon s 414981 1639089738
  ☯︎︎♡︎ 𝔸𝕞𝕒𝕫𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔽𝕠𝕩 ♡☯︎︎

Eee

365 days ago   Reply
User icon s 414981 1639089738
  ☯︎︎♡︎ 𝔸𝕞𝕒𝕫𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔽𝕠𝕩 ♡☯︎︎

My classmate vomit near to me

365 days ago   Reply
User icon s 414981 1639089738
  ☯︎︎♡︎ 𝔸𝕞𝕒𝕫𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔽𝕠𝕩 ♡☯︎︎

We dont need math to slice carrot

Math is in science, and without science we would not have technology. <33