Comments

DisclaimerYikes

[???] Shigeo Kageyama

Reply to Butter🧈's comment

Ya so far I'm really enjoying it even tho I haven't gotten that far. Also tysm ^^ !!

12 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

How did we get here

Reply to Meowcha!! 's comment

Sure if you want too! Anime maker ain't giving me notifications rn so if I take a while to reply that's why

22 days ago   Reply   Report

How did we get here

Some girl tried to throw shade at me n then watched for my reaction but she said it so quietly I legit still have no idea what she said. Sorry sis but maybe you should speak up louder than the class quiet kid if you're gonna try n insult me.

22 days ago   Reply   Report

3's a crowd

Small backstory: guy upfront is an actual dude, the rest are gods but more like spirits. He ended up being stuck with dude in the back but slowly overtime more and more legends show up in his head rent free tied to his physical n spiritual being if that makes sense? Which is why it's 3 not 4.

30 days ago   Reply   Report

Im unfollowing and blocking { πš”πŸ·-πš‹πŸΆβ˜† }

I've had them blocked for a while now n I can't remember why bc goldfish brain but I trust my past self to make a valid decision when it comes to blocking ppl lmao

30 days ago   Reply (1)   Report

My 13th reason

Reply to Pissy β™‘'s comment

Bro I really wish I was making this up but unfortunately I am not.

31 days ago   Reply   Report

Another outfit!!

Reply to Totally not KeyyπŸ‘€'s comment

Yea I will probably go with that bc it's close to my name plus is I do Yikez it's not gonna have a lot of other characters in the search. Also ty! ^^

40 days ago   Reply   Report

Another outfit!!

Reply to π•ƒπ•šπ•π•π•ͺ❀'s comment

Thank you so much! It's loosely based off of dolldrippingblood's outfit on tiktok ^^

40 days ago   Reply   Report

A bit late

Reply to Mocha Cocoa 's comment

Some have thought dog,, some have thought rabbit. It's cool ^^
Also thank you!!

40 days ago   Reply   Report

A bit late

Reply to Doggy animations's comment

Same lmao. Like 15-30 day breaks. Occasionally I disappear for like 90 and I come back absolutely clueless.

40 days ago   Reply   Report

Ref sheet!

Reply to Pissy β™‘'s comment

Tysm! Their style is based off of mine however I don't have pants like that. I wish I did but tripp nyc pants are sooo expensive!! Might just make my own but y'know,, gotta know how to sew n stuff lmao ^^

40 days ago   Reply   Report

Ref sheet!

Also bc bad handwriting, what it says from the left side down: "cool anime shirt" "cat scratch bandaids" "tripp nyc pants" "excessive chains bc they like the sound"
Right side down: "actually sucks at makeup" "always wearing layers bc cold" "fingers are ice cold" "likes boots but would face plant in anything above 3 inches".

40 days ago   Reply   Report

Ref sheet!

Reply to β™‘ οΌ³ οΌ΄ οΌ΅ οΌ° οΌ© οΌ€ β™‘'s comment

Eleena sounds kinda feminine and they're more masculine but ty ^^

40 days ago   Reply   Report